Last Updated: Jan 1 ,2023
(i) When you browse or visit our website, available at: www.stream.security (“Website”);
(ii) When you subscribe, via our Website to the alpha version of our services (e.g. free trial, paid subscription)/ our distribution list(s) / newsletter(s) / blog(s)
(iii) When you contact us(e.g. customer support, need help, submit a request)
(iv) When you attend a marketing event and provide us with your personal data
(v) When you exchange business cards with us
(vi) When we use the personal data of our customers (e.g. contact details)
(vii) When we use the personal data of our resellers, distributors, agents and/or finders (e.g.contact details)
(viii) When we use the personal data of our service providers (e.g. contact details)
(ix) When you interact with us on our social media profiles (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Table of contents:
1. What Information We Collect, Why We Collect It, And How It Is Used
2. How We Protect And Retain Your Information
3. How We Share Your Personal Data
4. Your Privacy Rights.
5. Use By Children
6. Interaction With Third Party Products
7. Log Files
8. Analytic Tools
9. Your Choices
10. How to contact us
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
When you browse, or visit, our Website, we may collect data about you through Cookies, analytic tools and log files. We collect this data in order to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movement around the Website, and gather demographic information. We use anonymous identifiers in order for us to present you with customized information, and in order to track users. We also use Google Analytics to maintain and improve the Website and our products. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. We may share this information with third party platforms, such as HubSpot (CRM), Dropbox and Monday.
When you subscribe to the alpha version of our services (e.g. free trial, paid subscription) / our distribution list(s) /newsletter(s) via our Website, you will provide us with your full name, email address and position within your company. We collect this information to send you an alpha version of our services, our newsletter and send you marketing communications. We may share this information with third party platforms, such as HubSpot (CRM), Dropbox and Monday. In addition, theWebsite may include certain articles and/or blogs, to which you may add a written comment or response which will be published on the Website. Such comment or response may be submitted on an anonymous basis, however, to the extent that you in include in such comments or responses any PersonalInformation, such Personal Information may be publicly available to other users of theWebsite.
When you contact us (e.g. customer support, need help, submit a request), you will provide us with the following information:full name, email address, your company, and any messages or other information you wish to share with us. We use this information to answer your questions and to provide support (e.g. to solve problems, bugs or issues). We may share this information with third party platforms, such as HubSpot (CRM), Dropbox and Monday.We also use your name and e-mail details that you provide us with in order to send you marketing communications.
When you apply for a job via our Website, you will provide us with the following information: full name, email address, position within your company, your c.v. and any messages or other information you wish to share with us. We use this information to review, examine and process your application. We may share this information with third party platforms, such as HubSpot(CRM), Dropbox and Monday.
When you attend a marketing event, provide us with your business cards and/or provide us with your personal data for marketing purposes, we collect personal data that you provide us with, such data contains the following types of Personal Data: Full name, e-mail address, phone number, company name, job title, country, and any other information you may wish to share with us. We use this information to establish a business connection and to send you marketing communications. We share this information with third party platforms, HubSpot (CRM) Dropbox and Monday.
Finally, please note that some of the above mentioned personal data will be used for detecting, taking steps to prevent, and prosecution of fraud or other illegal activity, to identify and repair errors, to conduct audits, and for security purposes. Personal Data may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your personal data. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our services. We may use Anonymous Information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
2. HOW WE PROTECT AND RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
2.1. Security. We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your personal data.However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
2.2. Retention of your personal data. We may store your personal data for as long as such personal data is necessary in accordance with the purpose for which we collected it, and as long as necessary to fulfill your requests or inquiries or provide services. In addition in some circumstances we may store your personal data for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal data or dealings.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We share your personal data as follows:
3.1. With our hosting providers;
3.2. With our service providers, such as service providers providing us with cloud storage services;
3.3. With our staff and other entities within our group.
We may also share your personal data as follows:
3.4. To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
3.5. If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your personal data to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events;
3.6. In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your personal data in connection with the foregoing events; and/or
3.7. Where you have provided your consent to us sharing or transferring your personal data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality).
4. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS.
Rights: You may have certain rights under applicable privacy laws, such as accessing, correcting and deleting Personal Data, objecting to processing of PersonalData, withdrawing of consent to processing Personal Data. To the extent such privacy laws apply to you, we will respect your rights and comply with such laws.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly in accordance with applicable law or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes, before processing and/or honoring your request. In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initial requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
5. USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal data from, and/or about children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), do not provide any personal data to us without involvement of a parent or a guardian. In the event that we become aware that you provide personal data in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
We enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “ThirdParty Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect Personal Data from you.Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
7. LOG FILES
We use log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet ServiceProvider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may sendto us. We use such information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movement around the Website, and gather demographic information.
8. ANALYTIC TOOLS
· GoogleAnalytics.The Website uses a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of the Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this Website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other websites they used prior to coming to this Website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to maintain and improve the Website and our products. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personal information we collect. Google’s ability to use and share information collected by Google Analytics about your visits to thisWebsite is restricted by the Google Analytics Terms of Service, available at https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/, and the Google PrivacyPolicy, available at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. You may learn more about how Google collects and processes data specifically in connection withGoogle Analytics at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You may prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics by downloading and installing theGoogle Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
· Google Signals. The Website uses a tool called “Google Signals”to collect information about use of the Website. When we activate GoogleSignals, some existing Google Analytics features are updated to also include aggregated data from Google users who have turned on “Ads Personalization” (AdsPersonalization available at https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662856/). Audiences that we create in Google Analytics and publish to Google Ads and other Google Marketing Platform advertising product scan serve ads in cross device-eligible re marketing campaigns to Google users who have turned on Ads Personalization. Google Analytics collects additional information about users who have turned on Ads Personalization, base across device types and on aggregated data from users who have turned on AdsPersonalization. The data is user based rather than session based. The CrossDevice reports include only aggregated data. No data for individual users is ever exposed. You can modify your interests, choose whether your Personal Details used to make ads more relevant to you, and turn on or off certain advertising services in the Ads Personalization link above.
· Facebook Custom Audience
· Lookalike Audience
We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools.
9. Your Choices
10. How to contact us
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at email@example.com.